Thursday, January 8, 2015

I get up this morning to find the completed work on SWIIISH 2 in a PDF in my email. My props to Steady Eddie Torres for an outstanding job reviewing and correcting what needed to be. Bravo!

After having 2 issues done and a third in production, I must say that the hard work is paying off. While we decide when and where to retrieve this PDF for FREE, please sit tight...its coming!

Currently, Scott Grumpy Old Bastard Williams will be taking over the pencils and myself will be doing the inking, coloring and story. But time is on our side right now so we will take advantage of that...we deserve it and a good stiff drink!

Henry the legend Ortega will be looking after things for GRUMPY OLD BASTARD KOMIX JAPAN. Henry resides in Okinawa and will be contributing work for issue 3. We collaberated on a project over 35 years ago so I am stoked to be working with him once again.

Lance I can dance Tooks will be looking out for GRUMPY OLD BASTARD KOMIX EUROPE. Lance has some heavy artillery in the closet and will be contributing art, story line and other material. Looking forward in working with him soon...he currently lives in Spain.

SO thats it for now. I hope everyones New Year is coming along well. 2015 is very promising for sure.

Peace and remember...Stay Grumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment