Saturday, May 9, 2015

My name is Mark Mills. I was a Marine Biologist...at 16. A prodigy amongst the masses most would say but my life was miserable. The media, the papers and interviews...my god damn parents with their constant pushing to satisfy their appetites to fulfill their arrogance.

Miserable.

But my misery was nothing compared to what I had become upon an unfortunate accident...

The summer of 1975 was epic. JAWS came into theatre's throughout the world and we never went into the water again at any beach without that fucking music playing in our minds. It was a masterpiece done by a young Steven Spielberg and he never looked back.

The Man Shark.

I was 13 years old. My dad was off to college as we use to say but in reality, he was in Danbury CT. serving a 5 year stint. I use to draw comics on type writer paper and mail them to him. My old man always supported me in the arts. We joke now that it took me 50 years to take this shit seriously and make something of it and so...here we are. I loved JAWS and sat our kitchen table one day with typewriter paper I asked my mom for and went to town.

Now of course, you want to hear more but, if I did so, you would'nt enjoy what is to come in upcoming issues we are working on. Tsk Tsk Tsk...be faithful fans and await what is coming your way.

We have news coming your way. Good news. Be patient as we are. Our editor in chief, Eddie Torres is a perfectionist and has the undertaking of making our project the best it can be. So stay tuned.

The weather is fabulous, the winter is over and the spring and summer...enjoy. The best from our crazy crew and remember...

Stay GRUMPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment